European Parkinson's Disease Association (EPDA)
1 Cobden Road
For all press enquiries, please contact Dominic Graham:
Phone: +44 (0)7928 051719
Please note: Due to high number of junk email we receive, we have set our email filters to high. This may mean that legitimate emails you send to us are bounced.
We are happy for the following EPDA logos to be used to promote and publicise our activities, projects and events. However, in ALL instances, please request permission from us first. We reserve the right to stop you from using our logo if we do not believe its use is appropriate.
To download our logos, please click on the links below.
Logo usage guidelines
- You may only display the web logo on your website and not in any other manner. It must always be an active link to the EPDA website.
- You may not include the EPDA logo in print material without prior written permission.
- The EPDA logo must appear by itself, with a minimum spacing (half the height of the web logo) between each side of the web logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page or print layout.
- You may not alter the logo in any manner, including proportions, colours, elements etc, or animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- Your use may not be disparaging, defamatory or libellous to the EPDA, any of our member organisations, or any other person or entity.
- You may not link to www.epda.eu.com from a website that is disparaging, defamatory or libellous to the EPDA.
- Your use may not directly or indirectly imply the EPDA's sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of your organisation, product or service without our written permission.
- You agree that you will not file a trademark application anywhere that is identical to, contains or is confusingly similar to an EPDA trademark.
- The EPDA reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the web logo at any time.
- If your use meets the above criteria, no further written permission is required, and you may download the image. Any usage not addressed by the guidelines requires special approval to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the information materials and resources published on the EPDA website can be printed, reproduced – either online and in other publications – and disseminated for free upon permission of the EPDA, provided that the source (European Parkinson’s Disease Association) is acknowledged and a link to the original page within the EPDA website is included.
EPDA information materials and resources cannot be used in association with any commercial activity unless specific permission is granted.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.