We are looking forward once again to have as many of you as possible attending this year’s members’ meeting and general assembly. The meeting will take place Wednesday 15 and Thursday 16 November 2017 at The Runnymede Hotel – the same venue as in previous years.
The format of this meeting will again be similar to last year, with a few small changes to reflect the feedback received. Since our last meeting we have tried to get to know you better and communicate with you in a more effective way.
The members meeting will be an ideal opportunity to reflect on this, celebrate the successes and further improve our partnership as we move forward. As always there will be opportunity for you to individually network with your fellow members. We will be having a short session to update you on the Composite Scale as well as presentations from one or two of our industry partners introducing projects in which you may wish to be involved.
Can you please complete the registration form and email it back to email@example.com. Please do this as soon as you can so we can ensure that hotel accommodation is secured for you at The Runnymede Hotel.
The deadline for registrations is Friday 6th October
The EPDA Board and team look forward with great pleasure to sharing an exciting and informative couple of days with you all.
Members' Meeting Registration Form 2017
|Wednesday 15 November, 2017|
Timings: 11.00 – 18.00
|12.15||Lunch served in the Leftbank Restaurant|
EPDA president (Norway)
|13.35||Roll out of Composite Scale (My PD Journey)|
|15.30||Roll out of Composite Scale (My PD Journey)|
|17.00||Patient Journey||Teva Pharmaceuticals|
|18.00||Close of the meeting|
|19.30||Dinner in a private room at the hotel|
|Thursday 16 November, 2017|
|Timings: 09.00 – 13.00|
|09.05||Member session||Val Buxton (Parkinson's UK)
Veronica Clark (Malta Parkinson's Disease Association)
|12.55||Close and thanks||Knut-Johan Onarheim|
|13.15||Lunch will be served in the Leftbank Restaurant|
Venue, travel and accommodation
Wednesday 15 November – Thursday 16 November 2017
Overnight accommodation will be booked for everyone in accordance with the requests on the registration form submitted.
Breakfast at the Hotel
Breakfast will be served from 06:45 in the Leftbank Restaurant.
When booking your flights or other modes of transport please ensure that you take into account the start and finish times of the meeting and ensure that you are able to attend the whole event.
The Runnymede on Thames
Windsor Road, Egham
Visit the hotel website.
If you are arriving into Heathrow Airport, the easiest and most cost effective option is to pre book a car. A company that we have used and can recommend is Gemini Cars. It is very easy to pre-book following this link: www.geminicars.co.uk/booking/. The cost will be approximately £(GBP) 20.00.
Important note: Please be aware that if you take a black cab from Heathrow Airport the cost can double and could be in excess of £40.00. So please try to organize your taxi in advance by pre-booking with Gemini (see paragraph above). If you need any help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are arriving by train the closest train station is Egham, which is on the South West train link out of Waterloo main line station. The hotel is located approximately 5 minute’s drive and 20 minute’s walk from the station. Gemini Cars are located opposite the station.
Registration terms and conditions
- Official Delegates (full voting members) will pay £198.00 which is 50% of the total cost of the two days event. This will include: meeting rooms, lunch and refreshments for both days, dinner with wine on Wednesday evening and accommodation on Wednesday night
- Accompanying Delegates (non-voting members) - not sharing a room - will pay £396.00 the total cost of the two days event. This will include: meeting rooms, lunch and refreshments for both days, dinner with wine on Wednesday evening and accommodation on Wednesday night.
- Accompanying Delegates (non-voting members) - sharing a room - will pay £227.00 the total cost of the two days event. This will include: meeting rooms, lunch and refreshments for both days, dinner with wine on Wednesday evening and accommodation on Wednesday night.
- All delegates are required to complete the registration form and return it to email@example.com by Friday 6 October.
- Upon receipt of the registration form, an invoice for the fees applicable – including payment instructions - will be emailed to you.
- Please ensure that payment is made within 30 days of receiving the invoice.
- An additional €30 (£21.50) will be added to the total fees to allow for bank charges.
- Please note we can only accept bank transfers.
- Registration fees must be paid by Wednesday 18 October to guarantee your place.
If you do not receive an invoice or you have any queries, please contact Natalie Levenhagen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Should it be necessary to cancel your registration or if you do not arrive, the following charges will apply to accommodation and events booked on your behalf:
- 50% - From completion of registration form until Monday 11 September
- 75% - From Tuesday 12 September until Monday 16 October
- 100% - Tuesday 17 October.